Online Marketing for Construction Companies
SEO Services For Construction Companies
Up Hill Marketing provide all of our construction clients with the best online marketing techniques and strategies to achieve your companies goals.
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is essential for any website who wishes to generate traffic and enquiries to their website. Everyone who works in the construction industry knows how competitive the market is, and knows how important it is to stay above the competition.
Our SEO service builds the most powerful rankings for you.
Each strategy is hand-made and catered towards your Company. As your campaign grows, we will collect the data which will allow us to enhance your campaign even further – ensuring we grab at every opportunity available.
Our services and techniques are up to date with Google’s Guidelines, ensuring that every strategy we implement is 100% white-hat – this ensures that you will receive no penalties through updates within the future.
Our techniques work perfectly with both brand new websites and existing websites that you may be having trouble with ranking.
- 100% Whitehat Service
- Full Detailed Reports
- Increase Monthly Income
- Get More Traffic
- Increase Google Rankings
Marketing Services For Construction Industry
Are you looking to take your construction business online, but are unsure where to start? Do you already have a construction website but aren’t receiving any visitors? If so, we are here to help.
Here at Up Hill Marketing, we are more than just a marketing agency, we build business websites with creative thought and action – because nobody goes to an agency to make their business smaller. Clients come to Up Hill Marketing for commercial growth, business expansion and to achieve their target goals.
If you are looking to take your construction related business online, with a brand new website – be sure to check out our web design page or give us a call – all of our information can be found on the Contact Us page.
If you already have a website – be sure to use our FREE Audit Tool or contact us for a FREE quote.
Construction Web Design
An increasing number of business owners are realising the significance of rolling out and managing a robust, responsive web design strategy. Many internet users are shying away from using desktops and laptops for mobile gadgets. It is, therefore, prudent that the business owners study the behaviour of the web users and adapts to the devices that they use.
As more and more users move away from desktops and more towards smartphones and tablets, it is vital that your website is responsive, and can be easily navigated on all devices.
“Design is not just what it looks like and feels like, design is how it works” – Steve Jobs.
Many designers and website owners underestimate how powerful of a sales tool their website can be, and instead treat their websites like a small brochure. Here at Up Hill Marketing, all of our websites are built with conversions in mind, and we use the latest techniques and placement to increase the conversion rate of ALL of our websites.
Easily the most popular pay per click option. Google is the largest search engine and therefore brings in the highest volume of traffic.
- •significant amounts of traffic, therefore, allowing you to target millions of consumers and shoppers online.
- •lots of competition, meaning the cost per click can be expensive compared to other search engines
Not quite as popular as Google, but is still widely used by consumers and can still bring in significant traffic, mostly used for it’s lower Cost per click.
- •a lower cost per click because Bing isn’t as popular as Google. Marketers and businesses seem to neglect BingAds because “everybody loves Google”. This leaves a huge gap in the market for us to take advantage.
- •Cons Include a lower search traffic in comparison to Google. In more niche markets, it may be harder for you to spend your budget, meaning the growth of your traffic may not be as fast or successful as Google AdWords.
Social Media Marketing
Now, this isn’t a search engine, but it still has a pay per click option which comes heavily recommended to businesses with products (I wouldn’t recommend this type of marketing for services).
- •Allowing you to connect with your customers, even through your pay per click ads. It also allows you to target certain demographics, geolocations and user interests. Allowing you to take full specifically, target your audience.
- •A much lower click through rate, lots of people on Facebook aren’t exactly looking for your product so it is a much more outbound type of marketing.